A place where everyone is welcome and god’s grace is extended to all
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you arrive at our campus for a church service, you can expect:
- Jesus Christ to be edified and glorified!
- The uncompromising Word of God taught with simplicity and understanding by Pastors James and Clara Commey.
- Communion to be taken during every Saturday and Sunday service as a reminder that His body was broken, and His precious blood was shed for us!
- An atmosphere full of high‑energy anointed praise and worship.
- Inspirational testimonies from Believers, sharing how God’s love, mercy, and grace has healed and delivered them.
- An informational welcome packet for all first‑time visitors.
- Dedicated ministries where you may entrust your children to faithful, committed individuals who share God’s Word in an age-appropriate manner.
- Our Walk‑Thru Café, complete with flat-screen TVs, where you can enjoy a delicious breakfast before service, or a delightful lunch after service.
- A variety of literature and musical selections at the Changing Your World Books & Music store (conveniently located in the Dome lobby)
OUR STATEMENT OF BELIEF
We firmly believe:
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that He was crucified, died, and was buried. On the third day, He rose from the dead, and later ascended into heaven, where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty.
- That after death, eternal life continues either in heaven or hell, based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. That when the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and then those who are alive and remain (those who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior) will be caught up to meet Him in the air.
- The Bible was written and inspired by God.
- Faith is a practical response to the Word of God.
- In water baptism in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the authority of Jesus’ name.
- In the indwelling and baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- In divine healing—the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God’s Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer, and that by His stripes, we are already healed.
- Tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church.
- That the local church is the place of membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually.
- In giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless, and others in despair.
- Biblical Equality:
We believe in the Biblical equality and value of all human persons, as men, women, and children of all races were created in the image of God and are called to His service. (Gen.1:27; John 1:12; Gal.3:28; Joel 2:28, 29)